Month: November 2012
For me, my passion for dolls esp bratz, because I have never been Barbie kind of person, will never extinguish a wee bit!
Have you learned to fly yet?
It’s this sight that make your heart soar, the feel of a new book in thy hand, the smell of the brand new paper, the ability to understand another profound soul!
In you I find a true friend, you give me wings!
There is ability in Chinese food to comfort me and its a strange thing, how I crave, for Chinese food!
All that ever goes on in my mind, when I want to eat out is,(after pizza ofcourse), is Chinese food
Its strange really how I have the uncanny ability to annihilate my mind in thinking what I ought to do When i am bored! We often say we had bored ourselves to death, and yet our soul linger behind to whisper that to those who are in their own great worlds, oblivious to our state of maddeningly delusional boredom! umm well I didn’t plan to go all haywire just now, but it comes easy to me when I am bored! So here is my way of coping up with it:
1. Visit the fridge, Scan through for anything! ANYTHING to save my soul! You know a true foodie finds ultimate pleasure in food!
2. I mentally go through a small lists of friends, who I can bore with my rants (OR NOT) because let’s face it, you don’t want them collecting the cheque of this favor ever, esp when they are medical junkies!
3. I go, and, HAUNT the conversations going on between these people on my timelines on social networking site! Oh man! The bliss of being a stalker, and then for giving them the extra chills, I like or favorite random things they say! (SO FAR, SO GOOD) 😉
4. I update my blog, with a post! Anything to keep the likes coming MAN!
5. I take out my secret diary, and it is a quick thing because i hardly wrote anything much, except about a crushes or two, or who was with whom, and who did what kind of stuff. You know, Actually, it takes more time to hide that diary back under layers and layers of books and stuff really!
6. I go through the slam book that I made, and read the comments of the only sane cousin I have and take pleasure in his philosophical musings so much, I have already memorized most of his answers, but none-the-less, its always fun.
7. I watch a good chick-flick or I go on a heavy dose of songs (the sad ones and keep them on repeat mode for extra effects)!
TEEhaaa! Did I not mention I read novels as well, but i guess, so much dramatics is enough for now! 🙂
Tell me how is this list on a scale of 1 to 10 🙂 1 being cool and 10 being excellente! 😀
This part is not as such poetic you know!
In your life, has a display as beautiful as this ever lured you?
And then you are forced to buy that serious chocolate tarts they offer!
The bitter sweet feeling after its gone!
Then bitting into your friend’s tart!
This is the most exotic form of ice ever on Earth, we add artificial flavours, syrups in raw albeit finely churned ice! And on top of that, some chocolate topping! Aha! The bliss!
Balloons always, always make me go wild, with pleasure! But I finished all my money on food 😦
Finally, we saw a python, and every girl was so afraid of it, and every guy so in awe of it, well I don’t feel comfortable patting snakes on head! 😛
Finally a far of view of the carnival in the university, while the sun is setting!
You see that ride,
You see my food,
Here is some chocolate tart for you,
Oh!But heed coz, the cat ate it too! 😀
It’s strange, how sometimes people drive us the most hard of the bargains and make us suffer for no evident reason. Here I will present two instances of hard bargain my teachers drove me:
The Sadistic Art Teacher:
When i was young that was around the 4th to 7th grade, we had regular art & crafts classes and our teacher was then Sir Ahmer.
Yes that is exactly my response, whenever i think about those day i suffered because of him. When i was young I had the worse drawing skills, and whenever he used to give as an pictures to draw, it was something like this:
Yes, he was a sadistic beast and liked giving complex pictures that make me shiver. And can you imagine, my blood would get cold, I would pray the whole time and shake like a nutcase, that the class would get over. The whole time, I would be like this:
In the end of each session, all my class fellows, who had magical hand, would draw flawlessly well, and I would just sit still with a lowered gaze, waiting for a good piece of my art’s Sir mind. It tore me then, really, how I could not draw and when people were usually making cards for mom and dad, in the art room, for different occasion, I kept myself far off.
The worse thing the teacher did to me , and i had to let the bitterness out of me, was that one day, we were asked to make photo frames and then decorate them with the leftover cloth pieces and those ice cream sticks. He kept yelling, to put the cloth this way and sticks that way and finally we all made the frames and left them in the art room. I was called later in the day by him, and he shrieked at me so loudly that the nearby classes heard him quite clearly, while I just flinched pathetically and the next moment, in presence of certain school fellows, he literally tore the sticks, out of the frame, harming it slightly in this action, and shouted loudly “I told you, or didn’t I, as to how this needs to be done, now go and make this again” and he threw the frame at the floor.
This is one of the most embarrassing moment of my life, and it took me years to finally forget it and go on with my life. And now, when i sketch or draw, I am actually quite good at it, (you can see my sketches for that) and I love to draw occasionally, and he should have given me some time, and space, to let me get good at it, instead of hurting me with his words again and again, because they didn’t freaking make me good at drawing/sketching or crafting.