These months of May and June have been quiet busy with finals and last days of graduation! So lesser time for reading and also I was quiet slow on reading! Here is the list though:
- The wedding night by Sophie Kinsella (3.5/5)
- The little prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (6/5)
- Looking for Alaska by John Green (3/5)
- The prisoner of heaven by Carlos ruiz zafon (6/5)
- Animal Farm by George Orwell (5/5)
- Seriously…..I’m kidding by Ellen DeGeneres (6/5)
- The forty rules of love by Elif Shafak (7/5)
- The peach keeper by Sarah Addison Allen (4/5)
- The midnight palace by Carlos Ruiz Zafon(3/5)
- An abundance of katherines (3/5)
I discovered a great book, which left me awed and changed which is Elif Shafak’s 4o rules of Love! I highly recommend it to all of you!! 😀
This month I was fired up like anything for reading and I found an excellent app for reading ebooks so I have been crazily reading through books like anything! Here goes the list of April:
- Love in a headscarf by Shelina JanMohammed (3.5/5)
- Ten things I love about you by Julia Quinn (4/5)
- Veronica decides to die by Paulo Ceolha (2/5)
- The great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald (3/5)
- Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret by Judy Blume (4/5)
- The Bad Beginning by lemony snicket (4/5)
- That summer by sara dessen (4/5)
- The time keeper by Mitch Albom (6/5)
- The five people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom (6/5)
- The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #2) (4/5)
- The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #3) (3.5/5)
- The Miserable Mill (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #4) (4/5)
- The Austere Academy (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #5)
- A Week in Winter by Maeve Binchy (6/5)
- The Invisible man by H.G.Wells (6/5)
- I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You(Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter (4/5)
- Absolute Power by David Baldacci (4/5)
- Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls, #2) by Ally carter (5/5)
- Don’t Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3) by Ally carter (5/5)
- Only the Good Spy Young(Gallagher Girls, #4) by Ally carter (5/5)
- Out of Sight, Out of Time(Gallagher Girls, #5) by Ally carter (5/5)
Thankfully I am among those Lucky people who sleep with much comfort at night, and there have hardly been any traces of insomnia in my past, no annoying episodes of sleeplessness.
But for once I want to be (a little) insomniac really and sometimes I fight sleep because nighttime, is indeed the best and the most peaceful time of the day.
All the creative juices flow, the writer’s block often seize to exist and I get to think freely without any trivial interruptions which a busy day brings.
Nighttime is the most enchanting of my whole 24hour time, because it belongs solely to me, and this little respite from the rush of daytime and solitude of the night, is indeed much appreciated.
So each night I fight sleep like crazy and trick my mind into believing that I have insomnia and usually read and think as long as I can.